ACT-312/ACT-30H2 DUAL CHANNEL HANDHELD WIRELESS SYSTEM
MIPRO is a leading manufacturer of truly innovative wireless microphone systems. MIPRO’s industry-leading technology, including AutoScan and patented ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel sync setup, deliver the forward-thinking features that enable our customers to specify and install our systems with confidence.
MIPRO’s ACT 3 Series systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance in a wide variety of professional venues and applications.
The ACT 3 Series wireless systems are single and dual channel UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance.
The ACT-312/ACT30H2 is a UHF frequency agile dual channel half rack receiver with two ACT-30H handheld condenser wireless transmitters.
- Third generation ACT technology
- Dual channel Handheld system
- EIA standard 19 1RU unit design
- Metal receiver housing
- Diversity technology for optimum reception
- 961 selectable frequencies per band
- Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- 112 presets (8 user definable)
- 16 interference-free channels per band
- Multi-function auto-dimming backlit LCD display
- One-touch AutoScan & ACT channel setup
- Industry’s only interference warning indicator
- Dual “Pilotone & NoiseLock” circuits
- 100 m (330 ft.) operating range (line-of-sight)
ACT-30H HANDHELD MICROPHONES
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Carrier Frequency Range: Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Spurious Emissions: <-55dBc
- Peak Deviation: ±68KHz
- Max Input Level: 142dB SPL
- Microphone Capsule: MU79b Cardioid Condenser with switchable 6 dB pad
- Battery: AA Alkaline x 2
- Battery Life: 20+ Hours (AAx2 Alkaline)
- Dimensions: 2.0” Φ x 8.6”
- Weight: 8.68 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Channel Set-Up: Mipro ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) IR Sync