ACT-312/ACT-30T2 DUAL CHANNEL BODY PACK SYSTEM
MIPRO is a leading manufacturer of truly innovative wireless microphone systems. MIPRO’s industry-leading technology, including AutoScan and patented ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel sync setup, deliver the forward-thinking features that enable our customers to specify and install our systems with confidence.
MIPRO’s ACT 3 Series systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance in a wide variety of professional venues and applications.
The ACT 3 Series wireless systems are single and dual channel UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance.
The ACT-312/ACT-30H2 is a UHF frequency agile dual channel half rack receiver with 2 ACT-30T bodypack wireless transmitters and includes 2 MU-53LX cardioid lavaliere microphones.
- Third generation ACT technology
- Dual channel Handheld system
- EIA standard 19 1RU unit design
- Metal receiver housing
- Diversity technology for optimum reception
- 961 selectable frequencies per band
- Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- 112 presets (8 user definable)
- 16 interference-free channels per band
- Multi-function auto-dimming backlit LCD display
- One-touch AutoScan & ACT channel setup
- Industry’s only interference warning indicator
- Dual “Pilotone & NoiseLock” circuits
- 100 m (330 ft.) operating range (line-of-sight)
- Miniature, compact design.
- Durable lightweight construction.
- Includes MU-53LX cardioid condenser lapel microphone
- Direct and remote mute.
- Selectable RF output power.
- High SPL input with proprietary “Photo-cell Coupling” high dynamic range modulation circuitry.
- LCD displays working channel and transmitter battery status.
- Selectable impedance for mic, guitar/line inputs.
- Silent on/off switch.
- Lock feature defeats accidental power down and setting adjustments
- Mini-XLR connectivity with threaded bayonet attachment.
- Detachable belt clip with 180° rotation to suit end user preference.
- Mipro’s world first ACT function, allowing rapid and precise transmitter frequency set-up.
MU-53LX LAVALIERE MICROPHONES
- The MU-53LX features high dynamic range characteristic and sustains up to 142 dB SPL with 1% T.H.D.
- Supplied with 4-pin mini XLR and fits all MIPRO bodypack transmitters.
- Featuring a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Available in black
- Ideal for theater, houses of worship and educational applications