MIPRO ACT-311 LAVALIER SYSTEM
The new Mipro ACT-30T bodypack transmitter is built on the backbone of three generations of ACT product design and experience.
This transmitter features improved RF circuitry, a durable, miniature, lightweight housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, LCD display and silent on/off switch.
The Mipro ACT-30T is innovative, reliable and offers the premium performance needed by today’s audio professionals.
- Miniature, compact design.
- Durable lightweight construction.
- Includes MU-53LX cardioid condenser lapel microphone
- Includes MU-40GX Instrument cable
- Direct and remote mute.
- Selectable RF output power.
- High SPL input with proprietary “Photo-cell Coupling” high dynamic range modulation circuitry.
- LCD displays working channel and transmitter battery status.
- Selectable impedance for mic, guitar/line inputs.
- Silent on/off switch.
- Lock feature defeats accidental power down and setting adjustments
- Mini-XLR connectivity with threaded bayonet attachment.
- Detachable belt clip with 180° rotation to suit end user preference.
- MIPRO’s world first ACT function, allowing rapid and precise transmitter frequency set-up.
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 542~590 & 904~928 MHz
- Bandwidth 24MHz
- RF Output Power: Selectable 10 or 50mW
- Spurious Emissions: <-55dBc
- Peak Deviation: ±68KHz
- Max Input Level: 0dB V
- Optional Microphones & Cables: MU53LX, MU53HNS, MU55LX, MU55HNX, Avlex HS Series, MU40GX Inst. Cable
- Battery Life: 20+ Hours (AAx2 Alkaline)
- Dimensions: 2.5(W)x3.2(H)x0.9(D)”
- Weight: 2.9oz (excluding batteries)
- Channel Set-Up: MIPRO ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) IR Sync