MIPRO ACT-311 HANDHELD SYSTEM
The new Mipro ACT-30H handheld transmitter is built on the backbone of three generations of ACT product design and experience.
This transmitter features improved RF circuitry, a rugged housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, lockable silent on/off switch, extremely low handling noise, improved anti-pop characteristics and unsurpassed off-axis rejection.
The Mipro ACT-30H is innovative, reliable and offers the premium performance needed by today’s audio professionals.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HANDHELD COMES WITH ONLY A BLACK COLORED CAPSULE
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Anti-pop, anti-roll, multi-layer grill with low handling noise and superior off-axis rejection.
- LCD displays working channel and transmitter battery status.
- Premium MU79b cardioid condenser capsule.
- Hardened steel grille resists wear and abuse.
- Silent, lockable on/off switch.
- 20+ hour battery life – 2 ‘AA’ alkaline batteries.
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 542~590 & 904~928 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Spurious Emissions: <-55dBc
- Peak Deviation: ±68KHz
- Max Input Level: 142dB SPL
- Microphone Capsule: MU79b Cardioid Condenser with switchable 6 dB pad
- Battery: AA Alkaline x 2
- Battery Life: 20+ Hours (AAx2 Alkaline)
- Dimensions: 2.0” Φ x 8.6”
- Weight: 8.68 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Channel Set-Up: Mipro ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) IR Sync