MIPRO ACT-717HNXS HEADWORN PACKAGE-A (BEIGE)
We here at the EATGAFFTAPE L.L.C. -TECH STORE have put together the ultimate wireless microphone package with 2 separate channels for our valued customers. This package includes the following.
1 ACT-717a Single-Channel Ultra Wideband Wireless single rackspace receiver unit
- 1 ACT-71TA Body Pack
- 1 ACT-707DV hardware interface dongle and software
- 1 MU-53HNXS Headworn Microphone
PLEASE SPECIFY BAND 5UA, 5US OR 6UA IN THE SPECIAL NOTES SECTION DURING CHECKOUT
ACT-717a Single-Channel Ultra Wideband Wireless
MIPRO’s industry-leading technology, including AutoScan and patented ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel sync setup, deliver the forward-thinking features that enable our customers to specify and install our systems with confidence.
MIPRO’s ACT Series systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance in a wide variety of professional venues and applications.
The ACT 7 Series wireless systems are single, dual and quad channel ultra-wideband UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance.
The ACT-747a is a UHF true diversity frequency agile dual-channel full rack receiver that covers 216MHz of spectrum with 2881 selectable frequencies per 72MHz band.
It features 400 presets arranged to provide up to easy set up and up to 48 channels of simultaneous operation.
The ACT747a receiver has unique features not found anywhere else and is among the best analogue wireless systems available today.
ACT-71HT Ultra-Wideband UHF Body Pack
The new miniature wideband Mipro ACT-71Ta bodypack transmitter is built on the experience and backbone of three generations of wireless products. The ACT-71Ta features a smaller package with improved RF circuitry, a lightweight magnesium alloy housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, backlit LCD display, silent on/off switch and 72 MHz of bandwidth. The Mipro ACT-71Ta is innovative and reliable, offering the premium performance needed by today’s audio professionals.
- Ultra-Wide bandwidth – 72 MHz.
- Durable lightweight miniature magnesium alloy body.
- High SPL input with proprietary “Photo-cell Coupling”dynamic range modulation circuitry.
- Backlit LCD displays working channel and battery status.
- Selectable impedance for different inputs.
- Sensitivity gain adjustment.
- End user lockout function.
- Programmable RF power and audio gain levels.
- Mini-XLR connectivity with threaded bayonet attachment.
- Detachable belt clip.
- Mipro’ world first ACT function, allowing rapid and precise transmitter frequency set-up.
ACT-707DV Software and hardware interface
The ACT-707DV is the software and hardware interface for computer control of all MIPRO ACT 7-Series and 8-Series systems (except for old ACT-707SE, ACT-707DE and ACT 3-Series wireless).
MU-53HNXS HEADWORN MICROPHONE (BEIGE)
Condenser headworn microphones are ideal for applications that require clear and natural vocal audio. They are an excellent choice for theatrical performances, houses of worship, broadcast studios, performers, AV presenters and aerobics instructors.
Durable, compact and lightweight our headworn microphones deliver high quality at an affordable price. Designed primarily for wireless applications these products are also suitable for applications requiring a wired condenser headworn microphone when used with the optional Mipro MJ-53 adaptor.
- Uni-directional pick-up pattern.
- Visually unobtrusive and comfortable to wear.
- Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks which require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Interchangeable MU-53M uni-directional capsule module and MU-55M subminiature waterproof omni-directional capsule module.
- Featuring a high dynamic range and able to withstand a maximum SPL without distortion.
- Capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- The very thin capsule-shaft mount is fully rotatable.
- The capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning in relation to the speaker’s mouth.
- Patented, swiveling earhook design allows for inward rotation, facilitating easy storage, packaging and carriage.
- Available in black and beige
- Flexible gooseneck.
- Supplied with MIPRO’s mini XLR connector.
- Features a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Fold-flat design for easy storage.
- Packaged in a zippered leatherette pouch.
- Capsule: 10mmØ uni-directional miniature condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz±3dB
- Capsule Impedence: 200Ω
- Sensitivity: -46dBV±3dBV/Pa (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 125dB (Typical, 1%THD)
- Capsule shaft holder: Dual – left and right side
- Connector: MIPRO’s mini-XLR 4-pin plug
- Cable length: 150cm / 59.1″
- Color: Black or Beige
- Weight: 30g / 1.1oz