MIPRO ACT-727A HANDHELD PACKAGE
We here at the EATGAFFTAPE L.L.C. -TECH STORE have put together the ultimate wireless microphone package with 2 separate channels for our valued customers. This package includes the following.
1 ACT-727a Dual-Channel Ultra Wideband Wireless single Rackspace receiver unit
- 2 ACT-71HA wireless handheld microphones
- 1 ACT-707DV hardware interface dongle and software
- 2 MD-20 Flexible Stand Adaptors
PLEASE SPECIFY BAND 5UA, 5US OR 6UA IN THE SPECIAL NOTES SECTION DURING CHECKOUT
ACT-747a Quad-Channel Ultra Wideband Wireless
MIPRO’s industry-leading technology, including AutoScan and patented ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel sync setup, deliver the forward-thinking features that enable our customers to specify and install our systems with confidence.
MIPRO’s ACT Series systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance in a wide variety of professional venues and applications.
The ACT 7 Series wireless systems are single, dual and quad channel ultra-wideband UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance.
The ACT-747a is a UHF true diversity frequency agile dual-channel full rack receiver that covers 216MHz of spectrum with 2881 selectable frequencies per 72MHz band.
It features 400 presets arranged to provide up to easy set up and up to 48 channels of simultaneous operation.
The ACT747a receiver has unique features not found anywhere else and is among the best analogue wireless systems available today.
ACT-71Ha Ultra-Wideband UHF Handheld Microphone
The new wideband Mipro ACT-71Ha handheld transmitter is built on the experience and backbone of three generations of wireless products.
- Ultra-Wide bandwidth – 72 MHz
- Premium true condenser cardioid capsule provides high SPL,
high fidelity, wide dynamic range and fast transient response
- Durable lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Backlit LCD displays working channel, battery level, mute status
and audio levels
- Programmable gain, limiter, low cut and RF output power
- High efficiency and low spurious emission
- Mipro’s world first ACT function, allowing rapid and precise
transmitter frequency set-up
- Enhanced low handling noise design
- Superior off axis rejection
- Silent on/off switch with mute button
- Multi-layered steel grille protects against impact and minimizes
ACT-707DV Software and hardware interface
The ACT-707DV is the software and hardware interface for computer control of all MIPRO ACT 7-Series and 8-Series systems (except for old ACT-707SE, ACT-707DE and ACT 3-Series wireless).
MD-20 Stand Adaptor
The MD-20 is a black, flexible stand adaptor for handheld mic transmitters.