The CM-H8D is a true large 1″ diaphragm microphone coupled with rich, natural sounding tube electronics design.
This model offers the user enormous versatility with two polar pattern choices (omnidirectional & cardioid), making this an excellent choice for miking a wide variety of vocals, instruments, choirs, etc.
As the flagship of the Superlux microphone line, the CM-H8D sets a new standard for audio excellence blending the very best of classic tube heritage with the latest in modern state-of-the-art studio condenser microphone engineering at a very attractive price.
- Large 1″ diameter ultra thin 3 um membrane gold evaporated capsule
- Switchable polar pattern: Omnidirectional or Cardioid
- External low frequency roll-off switch
- Flat, wide frequency response and extraordinary wide dynamic range
- True natural sound with tube electronics
- Supplied with deluxe HM-7 elastic suspension shock mount,
HM-8 swivel adaptor mount and PS-1 Power Supply
- CM-H8D microphone packaged in a aluminum carry case
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Element: Pressure Gradient
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional,Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30~20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25/40 mv/pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 28/14dB. (A weighted IEC/DIN651)
- Max.SPL: 146/142dB (THD ≤ 1.0% 1000 Hz)
- External Power Supply: PS-1 Special Power Supply
- Microphone Cable: 25ft. (7.7m) interconnect cable with 7-pin XLR connectors included
- Dimensions: Ø 2 1/8″ x 7 15/16″
- Net Weight: 19.8 Oz