CM-H8E BROADCAST PACKAGE
Professional gear at an great price. This package is perfect for podcasting, radio broadcasting, studio recording and remote broadcasting.
This all in one system will give you years of great long lasting service.
- 4 CM-H8E MICROPHONES
- 4 HM-50B STUDIO BOOM STANDS W/ C-CLAMPS
- 4 HM-26A SHOCK MOUNTS
- 4 S-65 DUST COVERS
- 4 CFM-7.5 25ft MICROPHONE CABLES
- 2 PS2A PHANTOM POWER SUPPLY W/ AC ADAPTER
ABOUT THE CM-H8E
The CM-H8E is a large 1″ diaphragm Cardioid studio condenser microphone with an external bass roll-off switch.
This microphone is ideal for live sound applications, instrument pick up and as a boundary mic at stage floor level.
It provides the user with excellent features including high sensitivity, wide bandwidth, precision sound at very low distortion, a large dynamic range, and low noise. An excellent 145 dB SPL makes this microphone ideal for extremely high sound pressure level sound.
CM-H8E PRODUCT FEATURES
- Large 1″ diameter ultra thin 3 µm membrane gold evaporated capsule
- Low noise transformer circuitry
- External low frequency roll-off switch
- Flat, wide frequency response
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Element: Pressuer Gradient with FET Preamplifier
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30~20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mv/pa
- Rated Impedance: 200Ω
- Minimum Load Impedance: 1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A weighted IEC/DIN651)
- Max.SPL: 145dB (THD ≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 127dB
- Max. Output Voltage: 1.3V (THD ≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (P48,IEC268-15/DIN45596)
- Current Consumption: 2.7mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-type with gold plated pins
- Dimensions: Ø 2 1/2″ x 7 5/8″
- Net Weight: 27 oz