CM-H8E DJ FULL THROTTLE PACKAGE
THIS PACKAGE IS NAMED AFTER DJ FULL THROTTLE FROM THE BIKERS INNER CIRCLE RADIO NETWORK and we are proud to be a sponsor of his radio show. Give it a listen.
Professional gear at a great price. This package is perfect for podcasting, radio broadcasting, studio recording and remote broadcasting.
This all in one system will give you years of great long lasting service.
- 1 CM-H8E MICROPHONES
- 1 HM-50B STUDIO BOOM STAND W/ C-CLAMPS
- 2 HM-26A SHOCK MOUNT
- 1 S-65 DUST COVER
- 1 CFM-7.5 25ft MICROPHONE CABLE
- 1 PS2A PHANTOM POWER SUPPLY W/ AC ADAPTER
ABOUT THE CM-H8E
The CM-H8E is a large 1″ diaphragm Cardioid studio condenser microphone with an external bass roll-off switch.
This microphone is ideal for live sound applications, instrument pick up and as a boundary mic at stage floor level.
It provides the user with excellent features including high sensitivity, wide bandwidth, precision sound at very low distortion, a large dynamic range, and low noise. An excellent 145 dB SPL makes this microphone ideal for extremely high sound pressure level sound.
CM-H8E PRODUCT FEATURES
- Large 1″ diameter ultra thin 3 µm membrane gold evaporated capsule
- Low noise transformer circuitry
- External low frequency roll-off switch
- Flat, wide frequency response
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Element: Pressuer Gradient with FET Preamplifier
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30~20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mv/pa
- Rated Impedance: 200Ω
- Minimum Load Impedance: 1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A weighted IEC/DIN651)
- Max.SPL: 145dB (THD ≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 127dB
- Max. Output Voltage: 1.3V (THD ≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (P48,IEC268-15/DIN45596)
- Current Consumption: 2.7mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-type with gold plated pins
- Dimensions: Ø 2 1/2″ x 7 5/8″
- Net Weight: 27 oz