E304B BOUNDARY MICROPHONE (BLACK)
The Superlux family of boundary microphones represent exceptional value and performance in the installed sound, sound reinforcement and recording environments.
The E304 is a professional solution for teleconferencing, distance learning, courtroom, conference and meeting rooms, stage, council chambers and worship applications. Elegant and unobtrusive, the E304 features a back electret omni condenser, wide dynamic range, low noise balanced inline preamplifier and XLR connectivity with a detachable cable.
Available in black or white with a 10 meter cable the Superlux E304 has an extended frequency response, high sensitivity and a clear sound without coloration. This versatile microphone is an excellent choice for any situation where high quality sound and low-profile aesthetics are essential.
- Back electret omnidirectional condenser
- Wide dynamic range
- Low noise balanced inline preamplifer and XLR connectivity
- Detachable 10 meter cable
- Available in black or white
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Frequency Response: 30—18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -39dB/V (11.2mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Equivalent Noise: < 24dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Max SPL: 127dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 103dB (1000 ohm load)
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9 to 52VDC
- Finish: Low Gloss White or Black
- Cable: 33 foot TA3F / XLRM
- Connector: 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 7.10 oz.
- RoHS: Product and Packaging Follow EU 2002/95/EC
and Comply to RoHS Requirements