HA3D HEADPHONE DISTRIBUTION AMP
Superlux HA3D is a portable, stereo headphone amplifier designed for demanding and critical audio monitoring. This audiophile-quality headphone amp is ideal for adding headphone feeds for portable, studio and audio enthusiast applications.
The HA3D provides 3 independent headphone feeds from balanced or unbalanced line sources.
Each headphone output is controlled by the associated level control, equipped with independent peak LED, and 1/4-inch output connector.
With its extended bandwidth and high current/voltage drive capability the HA3D can drive headphones of various impedances to high levels with very low distortion; important for monitoring in high SPL environments. It can be powered from two-AA batteries or an external DC supply.
• 3 independent headphone outputs with individual volume controls
• Frequency response from 10 Hz to 50 kHz
• ≥120dB dynamic range
• High power outputs easily drive headphones to high volume levels with very low distortion
• Individual peak indicators show overload of each headphone feed.
• Master Stereo / Mono switch
• LED Battery life indicator, powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries, (10+ hours with Alkaline batteries with
nominal drive levels), or an adapter with 5-17V DC output, (not supplied)
• 2 balanced XLR line level inputs plus 1 unbalanced 1/4-inch or 1/8-inch stereo inputs
• Loop output to connect additional HA3D’s in series for extra headphone outputs
• Sturdy Aluminum alloy housing with strap slots on side panels for easy mounting or wearing