MI-808 WIRELESS IN-EAR MONITOR
The MI-808R is a professional stereo body pack receiver that has professional finish in magnesium alloy housing.
Its 16 selectable frequencies in 24 MHz bandwidth with dual antenna, true diversity receiving give it ultimate performance.
The MI-808T is a professional stereo transmitter housed in a 1/2 rack mountable metal enclosure and designed to last.
Input adapts combo jack give sound engineers convenience to use whatever is in hand.
Unit comes with 1 pair of E8P ear buds
- 16 pre-programmed frequencies in a 24MHz bandwidth
- Selectable stereo/mono operation
- Delivers a S/N ratio greater than 90dB
MI-808R Stereo Bodypack Receiver Features:
- Dual-antenna true diversity reception
- Bright numeric LED channel display with auto power saver
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures over 10 operating hours from 2 AA batteries
- Compact, lightweight and exceptionally durable magnesium alloy case
MI-808T Stereo Transmitter Features:
- Elegant multi-functional LCD panel
- EIA standard half rack metal housing with rack ears
- XLR combo connector for balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Built-in limiter circuitry eliminates distortion under excessive input levels
- Front panel monitoring headphone jack
MI-808R Stereo Bodypack Receiver Specs:
- RF Frequency Range: UHF 617~870 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Preset Frequencies: 16 frequencies
- Compatible frequencies per band: 16
- Housing: Magnesium Alloy
- Receiving Mode: True Diversity Receiving
- Frequency Response: 80Hz~18KHz± 3dB
- Power supply: AA X 2
- S/N Ratio: 94 dB
- T.H.D.: 65(W) x 25.5 (H) x 105 (L) mm
- Dimensions: 2.56(W) x 1(H) x 4.14 (L)?
- Weight: 105 g / 3.7 oz
MI-808T Stereo Transmitter Specs:
- RF Frequency Range: UHF 614~870 MHz
- RF Output Power: Low:
- Frequency Response: 50 ~ 15,000 Hz
- T.H.D.: <0.5%
- Dimensions: 8.3 (L) X 8.1 (W) X 1.7 (D)”
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs