MJ-53 MINI-XLR ADAPTOR
The MIPRO MJ-53 is an mini-XLR to XLR adaptor for use with MIPRO bodypack transmitters.
Can be used with Avlex, MIPRO and SuperLux products for sired applications.
- Balanced OP amplifier for wide frequency response.
- Suitable for any mixer input due to constant output impedance.
- High S/N ratio prevents noise interference at long distance transmission.
- High dynamic range ensures accurate output level.
- No overload distortion under high SPL input.
- Mini XLR connector for input and XLR connector for output. Belt clip for easy wearing.
- Rugged metal housing ensures a long operating life.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz (-3dB)~20kHz (0dB) @ 94dB SPL
- Balanced Output Impedence: 200Ohms @ 1V/1KHz
- Max. Output Voltage: 2.52V (1.0% THD 1KHz)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighting)
- Power Supply: Phantom Power: 12~48V DC, Current Drain: 2.0mA
- Dimensions: 19(Ã˜)Ã—902(L)mm / 0.7(Ã˜)Ã—35.5(L)”
- Weight: 72g / 2.5oz