PRA-52 Hanging Microphone (WHITE)
The Superlux family of hanging microphones are miniature electret condenser microphones designed to be suspended from ceilings. The PRA-52 is a professional sound reinforcement solution for theatrical stages, orchestra pits, meeting rooms, audience response, remote monitoring, ambiance recording, church choirs or other worship applications.
Elegant and unobtrusive, the PRA-52 features a back electret cardioid condenser, wide dynamic range, low noise balanced inline preamplifier and XLR connectivity. Available in black or white with a 10 meter cable and spring angle holder, the Superlux PRA-52 has an excellent frequency response, wide dynamic range and features high gain before feedback. It is an excellent choice for any situation where high quality sound and low-profile overhead aesthetics are essential.
- Back Electret Cardioid Condenser
- Wide dynamic range
- Low noise balanced inline preamplifier and XLR connectivity
- 10 meter cable and spring angle holder
- Available in black or white
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40—18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -43dB/V (1.78mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Equivalent Noise: < 24dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Max SPL: 132dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 108dB (1000 ohm load)
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9 to 52VDC
- Finish: Low Gloss White or Black
- Connector: 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 7.40 oz.