PRO-238MKII LARGE DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE 4-PACK
The Superlux PRO-238MKII is a large diaphragm condenser vocal microphone featuring a 1-inch gold plated, 3μm thin film diaphragm that produces a warm, even sound and has a frequency response that extends from 20 Hz–20,000 Hz.
The PRO238MKII has a hidden switch that engages a 100Hz / 12 dB per octave low cut filter when needed. With a SPL of 136 dB and a noise floor of only 16 dB SPL A-weighted it delivers a solid 120 dB of dynamic range. The microphone’s modular design makes it a snap to remove and restore the capsule while also contributing to lower handling noise.
The Superlux PRO238MKII delivers studio-grade performance that is ideal for live performance. The PRO238MKII ships with a foam windshield, a microphone clip and a 5/8-inch to 3/8-inch mounting adapter. A shock mount adapter and a phantom power supply are optionally available.
- 1-inch gold-plated, 3μm thin film diaphragm produces a warm, even sound
- 20Hz-20,000Hz frequency response
- Hidden switch that engages a 100Hz / 12 dB per octave low-cut filter
- Low handling noise
- Element: Condenser 1″ dia. 3 μm gold plated diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dB/V (10 mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max SPL: 136 dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise: 16 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise: 78 dB
- Low Frequency: Roll-Off 100 Hz (12 dB/OCT)
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB (1000 ohm load)
- Power Supply: 9-52 VDC Phantom power required
- Connector: Integral 3 pin male XLR
- Weight: 13.78 ounces