S125 VOCAL MICROPHONE PACKAGE
The new Superlux true condenser microphone S125 is a 0.5-inch diaphragm cardioid condenser mic with a triple metal pop filter.
The pressure gradient capsule is shock mounted for low handling noise and both the microphone’s case and grille are conductive to resist RF. With a wide, flat frequency response that extends from 20 Hz – 20 kHz, this versatile microphone is ideal for a wide range of live sound applications.
The S125 has a switchable -10 dB pad and a switchable 150 Hz low cut filter. Both switches are under a rubber cover to protect them from moisture and being accidentally changed. The S125’s maximum level is 148 dB SPL and the noise floor is only 18 dB, A-weighted, providing an amazing 130 dB dynamic range.
The microphone’s sturdy zinc alloy, die-cast casing and steel-strengthened grill/windscreen is designed to withstand the rigors of live performance while helping to ensure low handling noise.
It ships with a microphone clip and a storage pouch. The S125 delivers studio-grade qualities for the live performer in search of a microphone capable of capturing all the musical nuances typically found in far more expensive microphones.
- True condenser microphone with a 0.5-inch diaphragm
- The pressure gradient capsule is shock mounted for low handling
- -10 dB pad and a switchable 150 Hz low cut filter are located under a protective rubber cover
- Sturdy zinc alloy housing
- Element: 1/2 inch Pressure Gradient True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20—20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -45dB/V (5.6mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Max SPL: 148dB (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise: 76dB
- Power Supply: 48 Vdc Phantom
- Connector: Integral Gold Plated 3 pin Male XLR
- Dimensions: 1.9 inch Dia x 6.7 inches
- Weight: 12.35 oz.