SUPERLUX SMK-H8K MATCHED PAIR MICS
The SMK-H8K stereo set includes two cardioid electret condenser microphones, two shock-mounts and one HM-15 stereo mount with a distance of 6.7″ between the two ends.
The microphones of this set, when installed on the HM-15 mount, are in accordance with the ORTF French Standard Mode stereo.
This mount holds the two microphones at an angle of 90 ~ 120º between them, thus achieving the X/Y Mode stereo which approximates the actual sound heard by a pair of human ears. If the two microphones are installed with a distance of 10 ~ 16 ft. in between, the A/B Mode stereo sound is realized.
- Wide frequency response
- High sensitivity, wide dynamic range, low distortion
- Identical features in both microphones
- ORTF mode gives depth and realism, free of distortion
- Type: Back electret condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40~20000hz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
- Rated Impedance: 200Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Max. SPL: 134dB (THD ≤ 0.5% 1000Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Powered (IEC268-15/Din 45596)
- Current Consumption: 3.5mA
- Dimensions: Φ0.8″ x 5.9″