FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF SPECS AND OPTIONS CLICK THE ABOVE IMAGE TO VISIT THE ROLAND SITE
POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE 48-CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
With superb sound quality, powerful functions, expandability and intuitive operation; the V-Mixing System continues to introduce new possibilities to the live mixing market. Now after its 2007 debut and as a direct response to actively listening to our users, the next generation V-Mixer has arrived. Equipped with a newly developed mixing engine, the M-480 provides an enhanced level of powerful and flexible audio processing.
- 48 mixing channels plus 6 stereo returns for a total of 60 channels
- Main (LCR) outputs, 16 AUX buses, 8 matrices
- Configurable to 90 inputs and 90 outputs depending on Digital Snake configuration
- 4-band advanced parametric EQ, and delays on all inputs and outputs
- Compressors and Gates on all mixing channels
- Six built-in stereo (dual-mono) multi-effects and twelve graphic EQs (switchable to 8-band PEQs)
- 214 possible output patch points on each port (A,B, console). Allows direct routing from preamp to output point without having to use mix channel.
- Supports integration with Personal Mixing System and Multi-Channel Live Recording/Playback
- Cascade connection supports large format applications for 96 mixing channels
The M-480 is the first V-Mixer to support a cascade connection that enables 96 channels of mixing by connecting a second unit – all via one simple Cat5e/6 cable. Supporting live events, mobile production, broadcasting, and sound installation the V-Mixing System with the M-480 V-Mixer at its heart provides a premium level of innovation for any live mixing venue. The M-480 is the flagship of the V-Mixer lineup which includes the M-300 and the M-200i. To find out more about how each model compares see the V-Mixer Comparison Chart.